In a competitive healthcare market, a medical provider's business success depends on maximizing patient revenue, increasing cash flow, minimizing operational costs, and navigating a constantly changing managed care marketplace.
This chart illustrates the eroding value of your international and out-of-state receivables as they age.
Source: U.S. Dept. Of Commerce
Working With MedFi means:
- A focused HIPAA-compliant business partner with specialized expertise to manage your international and out-of-state medical billing and collection.
- Flexible and customized solutions to your receivable management needs.
- Elimination or dramatic reduction of administrative work being spent by your hospital or practice, freeing your staff to work on core competencies.
- Full-time support from a team of experts you don't need to hire as full-time employees.
- Rapid and accurate billing resulting in fewer rejected claims.
- In-depth audits of denials for immediate re-submission.
- Access to leading edge technology without any upfront IT investment.
- Consistent and focused follow-up on all accounts.
- Highly skilled and accessible customer service team.
- Customized reports including:
- Financial (e.g. aging, charges, payment, adjustments and month-to-date)
- Statistical (e.g. class code, provider, procedure)
- Demographic (e.g. destination, place of origin)
Client-specific reports available upon request.
The end result: tangible impact on your A/R days, revenue and profit